In this update, we bring you Two-Factor Authentication (2FA). Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) provides an extra layer of security when logging into Mobius by requiring a secondary passcode upon logging in.
To set up 2FA follow these steps:
- Navigate to the User profile.
- Enable the option to use 2-Factor authentication
- (after logging out first) You are asked to set up 2-FA with your preferred authenticator app. Open your authenticator app on your phone and scan the QR code
- After scanning you have created a new entry for Monius in your authenticator app. Now you can use the code displayed and enter it.
- Please also save the Recovery code in a save place, so you will always have a code to log in when you do not have your authenticator app with you.
- Done, you have now set up 2-FA for your Mobius account! Next login you will be asked to provide your one-time code. You can select the option to remember a device for 30 days