The following data is included:
- Representative products and organisations (Node of the JRC. Includes also a dataset on grapes)
- Feed datasets (Node of Blonk Consultants)
- Chemicals (Node of Ecoinvent)
- Chemicals for paints (Node of CEPE)
- Energy and transport, packaging, metals, end of life, incineration, plastics, electronics and data gaps (Node of Thinkstep)
- Additional datasets on glass (FEVE)
- Agrofood and other datasets (Node of Quantis)
Please note the European Commission states you may use the Environmental Footprint database 2.0 free of charge if you are conducting PEF or OEF studies exclusively under the approved product groups and sectors, which have been approved during the EF pilot phase and as defined in the PEFCRs and OEFSRs listed, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the EULAs of all data providers exclusively until 31st December 2021 (permitted use).
The PEF 2.0 database is only compatible with the PEF 2.0 method and the other way around. It is not possible to use any of the other databases for a PEF 2.0 study.
Select the correct method in your workspace settings, as in the image below.