Is the dataset in the purchasing database not available?
What is it?
After a small update, not all databases can be found in the purchasing database.
What can be found in the purchasing database?
It is possible to select all datasets from:
- Nationale Milieudatabase v3.1 (obv Ecoinvent 3.5)
- Nationale Milieudatabase v3.3 (obv Ecoinvent 3.6)
- Nationale Milieudatabase v3.5 (obv Ecoinvent 3.6)
- Ecoinvent v3.5 Cut-off
- Ecoinvent v3.6 Cut-off
- Ecoinvent v3.8 Cut-off
The impact shows 0 in the purchasing page. What can I do?
Currently, some datasets show 0 values in the search results. These datasets can be selected and used even though they display 0 in the search results. When selected, then the impact of the dataset is taken into account.
Help my dataset is not shown in the purchasing database. What can I do?
If you want to publish your datasets in the purchasing dataset, please do the following:
1. Go to the product overview page (results → product overview) of the account you want to publish
2. Click on 'unpublish all matching products'
3. Click on 'publish all matching products'
4. Your datasets can now be found in the purchasing database. The database is now public and all users can see and use your dataset in their own LCA model.
Note: Only admin users can publish or unpublish datasets.